THE BLOGSTERS + GRAMS


Where to start, where to start! Winter flew past in the blink of an eye, and September has bought great news for stylepot. This little blog of mine is a finalist in the 2013 Pedestrian.TV Ultrabook Blogster Awards. Voting has commenced, so if you've been loving the content on stylepot, I would really appreciate your support! Voting is super easy, just follow this link and hit the like button.
___________________




My Baccus review has also been published on Gram, which is an awesome site that compiles noteworthy Brisbane bloggers' reviews every month. You can check it out here.
___________________


I've finally jumped on instagram, and it's a great way to keep up with stylepot and get some sneaky behind-the-scenes looks. You can follow me here, to stay up to date. I'd love to connect with you all!

Don't forget to vote in the Blogsters, and let your friends know! There is plenty more scrumptiousness coming soon.